Boker Carvers Congress Whittler Pocket Knife (3.75 Inches Closed) 4 Blades | Rosewood Handle w/ Nickel Silver Bolsters 115465
115465: Carver's Congress Whittler Rosewood
The Boker Knives Carver's Congress Whittler Knife was designed by a carver, for carvers. This superb pocket knife features a sheepfoot, one pen, one spey and one coping blade made of carbon steel. The Rosewood handle, 3 3/4 Inches closed, has brass liners, inlaid nickel silver shield and nickel silver bolsters. Made in Germany.
Boker Knives - 115465 Specifications:
- Overall Length:5.875 in.
- Blade Length:2.25 in.
- Blade Thickness:0.09 in.
- Number of Blades:4
- Blade Material:Carbon Steel
- Blade Hardness:55-57 HRC
- Blade Style:Pen, Sheepsfoot, Spey
- Blade Finish:Polished
- Edge Type:PlainEdge
- Handle Length:3.625 in.
- Handle Thickness:0.55 in.
- Handle Material:Rosewood
- Handle Color:Brown
- Bolster Material:Nickel Silver
- Weight:3.20 oz.
- Carry Method:Pocket
- Knife Type:Manual Opening Folder
- Opening Mechanism:Nail Nick
- Locking Mechanism:Non-Locking Slip Joint
- Model Number:115465
- Made in Solingen, Germany
Perfection for both product and transaction. Thank you.
--Michael A. - Stafford Springs, CT
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|