Boker Traditional Series Congress 4-Blade Pocket Knife (3.625 Inches Closed) Brown Jigged Bone Handle 110721
110721: Congress Pocket Knife, Brown Jigged Bone Handle
This new series of traditional pocket knives offers all the best components, featuring bone scales, nickel silver bolsters, brass linings and high carbon stainless steel blades. For those who don't mind using two hands. Boker Congress with jigged brown bone handle. Closed length: 3 5/8.
Boker Knives - 110721 Specifications:
- Overall Length:5.75 in.
- Blade Length:2.25 in.
- Blade Thickness:0.09 in.
- Number of Blades:4
- Blade Material:High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Blade Style:Pen, Sheepsfoot
- Blade Finish:Polished
- Edge Type:PlainEdge
- Handle Length:3.625 in.
- Handle Thickness:0.55 in.
- Handle Material:Jigged Bone
- Handle Color:Brown
- Bolster Material:Nickel Silver
- Weight:2.71 oz.
- Knife Type:Manual Opening Folder
- Opening Mechanism:Nail Nick
- Lock Type:Non-Locking Slip Joint
- Model Number:110721
- Made in Germany
Great customer service. Prompt shipping, and email confirmation, friendly service over the phone, all at a fair price. I totally love my Spyderco Hap40 Endura. Thanks again for your services.
--Sushimoto - Reselleratings.com
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|