MaxPedition 223G TACTILE Pocket, Small, Green
MaxPedition 223G TACTILE Pocket, Small, Green. The MaxPedition Small TacTile Pocket is an ultra flat general purpose pouch that can be stacked on top of one another or onto other size TacTile pouches. It is equipped with full PALS matrix front and sides to accept other accessories as well. Great for unobtrusive attachment to any modular surface without "wasting" attachment points. Integral D-rings allow pouch to be used for stand-alone shoulder carry using optional strap. A 5" x 1" loop field can be used to attach ID or other patches. Recommended for iPod, cellphone, digital cameras, batteries, documents, maps, compass, pens, tools, gloves, first aid supplies, power bars, and any other small items.
- Main compartment:6" x 4" x 1.5" with mesh divider, drainage grommet, dual zipper opening, paracord loop in front center
- Modular webbing:2 rows x 4 channels in front; 2 rows x 1 channel on sides
- Attachment:3" TacTie (sold separately)
- Empty weight:3.1oz.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls
Thanks for the great customer service!
--Dakota N. - Allenwood, NJ
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|