MaxPedition 8001F JANUS Extension Pocket, Foliage Green
MaxPedition 8001F JANUS Extension Pocket, Foliage Green. The JANUS is a two-faced pocket, one side features loop fields for ID patches while the other side has PALS webbing to accept modular accessories. An adjustable and removable strap allows user to decide which side should face forward and whether the opening points to the left or right. The JANUS splices into 2" shoulder straps or waist straps using compatible quick release buckle components, providing additional storage for most customers or elongating a fully extended shoulder/waist strap for larger folks. The extension strap can also be completely removed and used independently of the pouch. The pouch too can be used independently by modular attachment to PALS webbing using a pair of long Tac-Ties(also with either side facing outwards, opening left or right).
- Main:8" x 4" x 1.5" with internal dividers and elastic loops, dual zipper opening
- Extension strap range:max 13", min 8"
- Empty weight:8.4oz (with strap)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls
I would like to thank you for the excellent service you provided on my purchase earlier last week. You promised to get my order out the same day and you followed through. I appreciate it.
--Joseph - Charlottesville, VA
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|