Ontario XR-1 Extreme Rescue Tool Folding Knife (3.38 Inch N690Co Satin Combo Blade) Black Akulon 6G6 Handle + Strap Cutter + Glass Breaker 8761
SKU: OK8761 MPN: 8761
Our Price: $144.95
OK8761: OKC XR-1 Extreme Rescue Folding Knife Black (3.38 in. Serr) 8761
Ontario Knife Company
The Ontario XR-1® Extreme Rescue Tool knife features a 3.375" modified drop point blade, .19" thick, made of premium N690Co Cobalt enhanced Cryo-quenched stainless steel with a satin finish. The blade has a notched thumb ramp, a lightening hole and dual thumb studs for ambidextrous one-hand opening. The handle has dual titanium liners with textured Akulon 6G6 scales and a deep finger choil. A strap cutter, window glass breaker and lanyard hole are located at the butt end. Blade lock is via a titanium liner lock. A removable and reversible pocket clip is included. A Torx wrench and one set of replacement blades are included.
Ontario Knives - 8761 Specifications:
- Overall Length:8.00 in.
- Blade Length:3.375 in.
- Cutting Edge:3.25 in.
- Blade Thickness:0.19 in.
- Blade Material:Bohler N690Co Cobalt enhanced stainless steel
- Blade Hardness:59-60 HRC
- Blade Style:Spear Point
- Blade Grind:Hollow Ground
- Blade Finish:Bead Blast
- Edge Type:ComboEdge
- Handle Length:5.00 in.
- Handle Thickness:0.68 in.
- Handle Material:Akulon 6G6
- Handle Color:Black
- Frame/Liner:Dual Titanium liners
- Weight:5.50 oz.
- Carry Method:2-Position Pocket Clip (Right/Left - Tip-Down)
- Knife Type:Manual Opening Folder
- Opening Mechanism:Thumb Stud
- Locking Mechanism:Liner Lock
- Brand:Ontario Knife Company (OKC)
- Model:XR-1 Extreme Rescue
- Model Number:8761, ON8761, OK8761
- XR1™ features a strap cutter and glass breaker for emergency rescue
- Lanyard hole
- 1 set of replacement blades included
- Made in Italy
The support, both email and by phone was outstanding. My order was received faster than expected. The Cold Steel knife received, by far exceeded my expectations. I'll definitely be a return customer.
--John - Lapeer, MI
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|