Lansky Professional Sharpening System (5-Stone Precision Knife Sharpening Kit) Coarse, Medium, Fine, Ultra Fine, Fine Serrated Hones LKCPR
SKU: LN-LKCPR MPN: LKCPR
Lansky LKCPR Professional Sharpening System Kit. The Ultimate in Knife Sharpening Systems Technology. Safe, Easy and Convenient to Use. The Lansky Controlled Angle Sharpening System is designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge every time.
The Professional Sharpening Kit offers a wide variety of sharpening capabilities by offering a fine serrated edge hone as well as an ultra fine hone. The fine serrated edge hone gives you the ability to maintain an edge on your serrated knife. The fine hone allows you to put a finished edge on your straight edged knives. The Professional Kit contains a coarse hone, medium hone, fine hone, ultra fine hone, fine serrated hone, multi-angle knife clamp, honing oil, and 5 guide rods. All parts are contained in a custom molded storage case.
- Precision-engineered, multi-angle, flip-over knife clamp
- Sharpening hones on color-coated, finger-grooved safety holders
- One guide rod for each honing stone
- Specially formulated honing oil
- Extra long knife clamp screws
- Custom molded storage/carrying case to hold all system components
- Complete easy-to-follow multi-lingual instructions
- 17 Degree Angle - A severe angle reccommended for razor blades, X-Acto blades, scalpels or similar tools. Provides an extremely sharp but delicate edge.
- 20 Degree Angle - A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and filet knives.
- 25 Degree Angle - The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives.
- 30 Degree Angle - An outstanding angle for knives that see the heavy use of cutting cardboard, wire or carpets. Recomended for heavy duty use.
Thanks for such a quality site to shop from. I always enjoy your videos and appreciate the service..
--Paul M. - Lemont, IL
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|