Lansky Universal Controlled-Angle Knife Sharpening System (Includes Medium Serrated + Coarse + Medium + Fine Hones) LKUNV
The Ultimate in Knife Sharpening Systems Technology. Safe, Easy and Convenient to Use. The Lansky Controlled Angle Sharpening System is designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge every time.
The Universal Sharpening Kit features a line of sharpening hones from coarse to fine with the addition of a fine serrated hone which will give you the ability to maintain your serrated edged knives. The Universal Kit contains a coarse hone, medium hone, fine hone, fine serrated hone, multi-angle knife clamp, honing oil, and 4 guide rods. All parts are contained in a custom molded storage case.
- Precision-engineered, multi-angle, flip-over knife clamp
- Sharpening hones on color-coated, finger-grooved safety holders
- One guide rod for each honing stone
- Specially formulated honing oil
- Extra long knife clamp screws
- Custom molded storage/carrying case to hold all system components
- Complete easy-to-follow multi-lingual instructions
- 17 Degree Angle - A severe angle reccommended for razor blades, X-Acto blades, scalpels or similar tools. Provides an extremely sharp but delicate edge.
- 20 Degree Angle - A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and filet knives.
- 25 Degree Angle - The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives.
- 30 Degree Angle - An outstanding angle for knives that see the heavy use of cutting cardboard, wire or carpets. Recomended for heavy duty use.
FIVE STARS FROM ME! I ordered internationally without a hitch whatsoever. Many thanks for the prompt and professional, yet friendly delivery--much appreciated. May your tribe increase.
--Dan M - Victoria, BC Canada - Reselleratings.com
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|