Lansky Universal Controlled-Angle Knife Sharpening System (Includes Medium Serrated + Coarse + Medium + Fine Hones) LKUNV
The Ultimate in Knife Sharpening Systems Technology. Safe, Easy and Convenient to Use. The Lansky Controlled Angle Sharpening System is designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge every time.
The Universal Sharpening Kit features a line of sharpening hones from coarse to fine with the addition of a fine serrated hone which will give you the ability to maintain your serrated edged knives. The Universal Kit contains a coarse hone, medium hone, fine hone, fine serrated hone, multi-angle knife clamp, honing oil, and 4 guide rods. All parts are contained in a custom molded storage case.
- Precision-engineered, multi-angle, flip-over knife clamp
- Sharpening hones on color-coated, finger-grooved safety holders
- One guide rod for each honing stone
- Specially formulated honing oil
- Extra long knife clamp screws
- Custom molded storage/carrying case to hold all system components
- Complete easy-to-follow multi-lingual instructions
- 17 Degree Angle - A severe angle reccommended for razor blades, X-Acto blades, scalpels or similar tools. Provides an extremely sharp but delicate edge.
- 20 Degree Angle - A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and filet knives.
- 25 Degree Angle - The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives.
- 30 Degree Angle - An outstanding angle for knives that see the heavy use of cutting cardboard, wire or carpets. Recomended for heavy duty use.
It's easy to write, when all you do is tell the truth. I personally do not believe you have any competition. Your attention to detail, superb staff, extraordinary products, phenomenal service, and outstanding prices ensure that. The professionalism that you all exhibit is the benchmark all others will have to try and measure up to... Perhaps not impossible, but daunting to say the least. In having you as an "aiming point," the industry will have to improve, if it wants to even approach you, and your company... The end result will be better for everyone. Please keep-up the great work.
--Carter - Toquerville, UT
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|