MaxPedition 410K Monsoon GearSlinger, Khaki
SKU: MAX0410K MPN: 0410K
MaxPedition 410K Monsoon GearSlinger, Khaki. The Maxpedition GearSlinger series is the premium line of single shoulder packs that bridge the design/functional gap between the classic double shoulder strap Backpacks and MaxPedition's uniquely innovative Versipacks. The single shoulder design allows faster on-and-off, particularly over LBV and body armor and are superior to backpacks in terms of balance and comfort when using a single strap. While there are other "messenger" bags on the market, Maxpedition promises a much more durable product with all the bells and whistles needed for life on the battlefield and in everyday urban use. You can expect the Maxpedition quality and "thoughtfulness" you have come to depend upon and love.
The Monsoon GearSlinger (#0410) is a large size, single shoulder pack with over 1600 total cu. in. of total capacity. The quick release padded non-slip shoulder strap has two separate sets of PALS webbing for attachment of accessories. Based on a triangular design, the main compartment contains numerous internal accessory pockets. There is a small internal pocket for iPod or Walkman with rubberized head-phone port. Contents are protected by a padded front cover which is secured by a locking 2" Q.R. buckle while contents are secured by two criss-crossed compression straps. On one side there are three rows of PALS webbing over a flat concealed pocket while the other side sports a water bottle pocket capable of holding a 32oz/1L Nalgene. A 1.5" adjustable waist strap provides additional support and security; this waist strap can be stowed away in a built-in small elastic pocket. There are drain hole grommets throughout and three high airflow islands to keep your back cool.
The Monsoon is compatible with hydration system up to 100oz/3L reservoir (e.g. Camelbak HotShot). The hydration pocket is also equipped with loop side Velcro for attachment of of our Hook & Loop Modular Accessories such as #3501 Universal Modular Holster.
- Main Compartment:18"(H) Tapers from 16" wide at base to 6" wide at top.
- Total Capacity:Over 1600 cu. in.
- Shoulder Support:Wide shoulder strap (tapers from 4.5" to 3")
- Waist Support:Concealable 1.5" waist strap
- Hydration (two):Up to a 100oz/3L CamelBak reservoir (rear hydration pocket) 32oz/1L Nalgene (side pouch)
- Empty Weight:2.8 lbs
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls
I just received my CKRT tomahawk and sheath. I'm so pleased with this product and the Oso Grande Knives website. Thank you so much!
--Brinson M. - Gray, TN
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|