MaxPedition 412G Jumbo Fatboy Versipack Shoulder Sling Pack Gear Organizer Green (Concealed Carry Firearm Bag) MX412G
Gear Storage, Shoulder Packs-Versipacks, Versipacks
Read Reviews | Write a Review
MaxPedition 412G Jumbo Fatboy, Green. The long awaited JUMBO Versipack (#0412) fulfills the multitude of requests for (1) a larger Fatboy with more bells and whistles, and (2) an effective concealed carry system utilizing the Fatboy shoulder sling concept.
Point (1) The JUMBO's main compartment is over 50% larger than the Fatboy. In addition, it has three zippered accessory pockets, two sleeve pockets, and one drawstring pocket fitted for a 32oz/1L Nalgene water bottle or a radio. The Jumbo has four places for modular expansion with other Maxpedition accessories using Maxpedition Tac-Ties. External keyper on shoulder strap for gloves and internal silent keyper for keys. We also elected to use a 2" lockable main buckle.
Point (2) The JUMBO's rear slip compartment is now equipped with large loop Velcro patches to accommodate our Hook & Loop Modular Accessories (e.g. #3501 Universal Modular Holster, sold separately). This allows the user to position their concealed carry firearm for a quick strong side draw or weak side cross draw.
In conclusion, you asked for it, we built it.
- Main:8" long x 3" wide x 9" deep with front and back subdividers
- Frontal:6.5" long x 1.5" wide x 7" deep with mesh divider and internal keyper
- Rear / CCW compartment:9" x 8.5" with two rows of 2" x 6" loop field
- Side A:6" x 3.5" x 2" with divider and double zippers to accommodate antenna
- Side B:7.5" high x 3" diameter with cinch (can be compacted for low profile carry); fits 32oz/1L water bottle
- Shoulder:Integral 2" strap (min 40" / max 60") with non-slip shoulder pad
- Top of lid pocket:6.5" x 3" x 1
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls
Your company has a very fine selection of quality items. Many of the more popular brands are nearly impossible to get from other vendors without considerable wait times. But here it is...in record time. Good to know you had it in stock and it's on the way.
--Pete - Los Angeles, CA
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|