MaxPedition 412K Jumbo Fatboy, Khaki
MaxPedition 412K Jumbo Fatboy, Khaki. The long awaited JUMBO Versipack (#0412) fulfills the multitude of requests for (1) a larger Fatboy with more bells and whistles, and (2) an effective concealed carry system utilizing the Fatboy shoulder sling concept.
Point (1) The JUMBO's main compartment is over 50% larger than the Fatboy. In addition, it has three zippered accessory pockets, two sleeve pockets, and one drawstring pocket fitted for a 32oz/1L Nalgene water bottle or a radio. The Jumbo has four places for modular expansion with other Maxpedition accessories using Maxpedition Tac-Ties. External keyper on shoulder strap for gloves and internal silent keyper for keys. We also elected to use a 2" lockable main buckle.
Point (2) The JUMBO's rear slip compartment is now equipped with large loop Velcro patches to accommodate our Hook & Loop Modular Accessories (e.g. #3501 Universal Modular Holster, sold separately). This allows the user to position their concealed carry firearm for a quick strong side draw or weak side cross draw.
In conclusion, you asked for it, we built it.
- Main:8" long x 3" wide x 9" deep with front and back subdividers
- Frontal:6.5" long x 1.5" wide x 7" deep with mesh divider and internal keyper
- Rear / CCW compartment:9" x 8.5" with two rows of 2" x 6" loop field
- Side A:6" x 3.5" x 2" with divider and double zippers to accommodate antenna
- Side B:7.5" high x 3" diameter with cinch (can be compacted for low profile carry); fits 32oz/1L water bottle
- Shoulder:Integral 2" strap (min 40" / max 60") with non-slip shoulder pad
- Top of lid pocket:6.5" x 3" x 1
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls
Great products and customer service. I give this business 5 stars.
--Rick S - Basehor, KS
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|