MaxPedition 422B Lunada Gearslinger Bag, Black
SKU: MAX0422B MPN: 0422B
The Lunada strikes a nice balance between size and utility making it a great choice for every day carry. It is technology friendly and should happily house your iPad or small-sized netbook. As expected, there are provisions for stashing your concealed carry weapon. Internal loop fields inside and modular webbing outside allow for the addition of other Maxpediton gear like their Admin Pouch or Fatty Pocket Organizer (sold separately).
The Maxpedition Gearslinger series is Maxpeditions premium line of single shoulder packs that bridge the design and functional gap between their classic double shoulder strap packs and Maxpeditions uniquely innovative Versipacks. The single shoulder design allows faster on-and-off, particularly over your LBV (Load Bearing Vest) or body armor and are superior to normal backpacks in terms of balance and comfort when using a single strap.
While there are other "messenger" bags on the market, Maxpedition back packs promise much more durable products with all the bells and whistles needed for life on the battlefield or in everyday urban use. You can expect the Maxpedition quality and "thoughtfulness" you have come to depend upon and love.
- Main compartment:12" x 8" x 3" slightly tapered towards the top, front and back divider
- Main compartment includes an internal loop field for CCW, an inner organizer pocket, YKK#10 zipper closure, and a drainage grommet7" x 3" x 1" with divider and elastic organizer loops
- Front upper pocket:
- Front lower pocket:8" x 7" x 1.5" with divider, elastic organizer loops, key retention, and drainage grommet
- Front slip pocket:6.5" x 5.5", YKK zipper closure
- Rear pocket:6" x 8" with internal loop field for CCW, button closure
- Modular webbing:2 rows x 4 channels in front, 4 rows x 2 channels on both sides, 2 sets of 2 rows on shoulder strap.
- Belt loop:Hook-and-loop flap style, non-slip texture, accommodates up to 2.5" wide belt
- Shoulder strap:Ambidextrous. Integral with 2" webbing and Duraflex Warrior side-release buckle, can be concealed in rear compartment
- Cross strap:Ambidextrous. Adjustable in length. Made from 0.75" webbing with built-in survival whistle side release buckle
- Handle:1" webbing with cushion and Duraflex D-rings for optional shoulder strap
- Approximate overall volume:390 cu. in.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls
I bought a Benchmade D2 110 axis lock. Just GREAT to deal with. A 10+ out of 10. THANK YOU!!
--Madd Max - Resellerratings.com
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|