MaxPedition Malaga Gearslinger Bag Black 423B
SKU: MAX0423B MPN: 0423B
Internal loop field is provided for the attachment of other pouches or the well known Maxpedition CCW holster (sold separately). The rear of the this Gearslinger can house a 50oz hydration bladder should your travels or excursion necessitate. The same space also contains a loop panel allowing you to keep your concealed carry weapon on the exterior of the pack and closer to your person.
Additional features include more organizational compartments and more PALS modular attachment points. This pack is great for those who want the ambidextrous capability of the LUNADA with compartment sizes similar to those of the TYPHOON.
- Main compartment:13" x 9.5" x 4" slightly tapered towards the top, front and back divider, internal loop field for CCW, inner organizer pocket, YKK#10 zipper closure, drainage grommet
- Front upper pocket:9" x 4" x 1" with divider and elastic organizer loops
- Front lower pocket:9" x 9" x 1.5" with divider, elastic organizer loops, key retention
- Front slip pocket:8" x 8", YKK zipper closure
- Rear pocket:11" x 9" with internal loop field for CCW, button closure
- Modular webbing:3 rows x 5 channels in front, 6 rows x 2 channels on both sides, 2 sets on shoulder strap.
- Belt loop:Hook-and-loop flap style, non-slip texture, accommodates up to 2.5" wide belt
- Shoulder strap:Ambidextrous. Integral with 2" webbing and Duraflex Warrior side-release buckle, can be concealed in rear compartment
- Cross strap:Ambidextrous. Adjustable in length. Made from 0.75" webbing with built-in survival whistle side release buckle
- Handle:1" webbing with cushion and Duraflex D-rings for optional shoulder strap
- Approximate overall volume:390 cu. in.
- Hydration:Fits up to 50 oz. reservoir (not included)
- Empty weight:2 lb, 6 oz.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls
Thank you for a smooth transaction. I have received my order. Thank you for the prompt shipping. You have a loyal customer here in Ohio.
--William P. - Springfield, OH
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|