MaxPedition Tac-Link Lightweight Carabiner (Desert Tan GhillieTEX High Strength Polymer) ITW42O
MaxPedition TACLINKDT Tac-Link Polymer Carabiner, Desert Tan. The TAC-LINK is a high strength polymer attachment device with GhillieTEX™ IR signature reduction technology. This product has considerable weight and cost savings over metal climbing carabiners. All of the external components are high strength molded polymer, which eliminates metal noise and paint scratches.
- GhillieTEX™ IR signature reduction technology
- Corossion resistant stainless steel spring
- High strength polymer design
- Weight savings compared to metal carabiner
- Resistance to solar heating
- Textured grip for use with wet/gloved hands
- Large latch opening eliminates snags
- Eliminates metal-on-metal noise and paint scratches
- Use for securing tactical accessories
- Weight:2.4 oz.
- Made In U.S.A.
- NOT FOR CLIMBING OR LIFESAVING USE
I have to say that despite trepidations of ordering online, my transaction with Oso Grande was absolutely flawless. I emailed Oso Grande about a knife availability and promptly got a response within hours. I proceeded to call and place my order over the phone. A follow up "thank you" email and tracking email was sent to me straight away and the knife, a Spyderco Delica 4 Titanium/Damascus showed up perfectly. Overall, I would be happy to recommend and order from Oso Grande again.
--Howard - Atlanta, GA
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|