MaxPedition Tac-Link Lightweight Carabiner (Desert Tan GhillieTEX High Strength Polymer) ITW42O
MaxPedition TACLINKDT Tac-Link Polymer Carabiner, Desert Tan. The TAC-LINK is a high strength polymer attachment device with GhillieTEX™ IR signature reduction technology. This product has considerable weight and cost savings over metal climbing carabiners. All of the external components are high strength molded polymer, which eliminates metal noise and paint scratches.
- GhillieTEX™ IR signature reduction technology
- Corossion resistant stainless steel spring
- High strength polymer design
- Weight savings compared to metal carabiner
- Resistance to solar heating
- Textured grip for use with wet/gloved hands
- Large latch opening eliminates snags
- Eliminates metal-on-metal noise and paint scratches
- Use for securing tactical accessories
- Weight:2.4 oz.
- Made In U.S.A.
- NOT FOR CLIMBING OR LIFESAVING USE
I'll definitely 100% will be ordering from this company again many times in the future as the products arrived in a very quick amount of time during the holiday season which is always impressive. I will be a lifelong client of this company.
--Marc P. - Whitby, Ontario, CANADA
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|