MaxPedition Tac-Link Lightweight Carabiner (Orange GhillieTEX High Strength Polymer) TACLINKO ITW42O
This product is no longer available, but don't go just yet.
Read Reviews | Write a Review
MaxPedition TACLINKO Tac-Link Polymer Carabiner, Orange. The TAC-LINK is a high strength polymer attachment device with GhillieTEX™ IR signature reduction technology. This product has considerable weight and cost savings over metal climbing carabiners. All of the external components are high strength molded polymer, which eliminates metal noise and paint scratches.
- GhillieTEX™ IR signature reduction technology
- Corossion resistant stainless steel spring
- High strength polymer design
- Weight savings compared to metal carabiner
- Resistance to solar heating
- Textured grip for use with wet/gloved hands
- Large latch opening eliminates snags
- Eliminates metal-on-metal noise and paint scratches
- Use for securing tactical accessories
- Weight:2.4 oz.
- Made In U.S.A.
- NOT FOR CLIMBING OR LIFESAVING USE
I would like to thank you for the excellent service you provided on my purchase earlier last week. You promised to get my order out the same day and you followed through. I appreciate it.
--Joseph - Charlottesville, VA
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|