MaxPedition TACLINKF Tac-Link Polymer Carabiner, Foliage Green
SKU: MAXTACLINKF MPN: TACLINKF
MaxPedition TACLINKF Tac-Link Polymer Carabiner, Foliage Green. The TAC-LINK is a high strength polymer attachment device with GhillieTEX™ IR signature reduction technology. This product has considerable weight and cost savings over metal climbing carabiners. All of the external components are high strength molded polymer, which eliminates metal noise and paint scratches.
- GhillieTEX™ IR signature reduction technology
- Corossion resistant stainless steel spring
- High strength polymer design
- Weight savings compared to metal carabiner
- Resistance to solar heating
- Textured grip for use with wet/gloved hands
- Large latch opening eliminates snags
- Eliminates metal-on-metal noise and paint scratches
- Use for securing tactical accessories
- Weight:2.4 oz.
- Made In U.S.A.
- NOT FOR CLIMBING OR LIFESAVING USE
Thanks for such great service before AND during the sale. Y'all had a great attitude when I was asking a dozen questions and although I know and respect that your time is money I never felt hurried. It was like I was your only customer. You have won me as a life long customer even if you're in CA ;) I've got to get going but I wanted to let you know that the folks I worked with were all great and a definite asset to the company. Treat them right, retain them, and the rest will just fall in place.
--Ale - Austin, TX
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|