MaxPedition TACLINKF Tac-Link Polymer Carabiner, Foliage Green
MaxPedition TACLINKF Tac-Link Polymer Carabiner, Foliage Green. The TAC-LINK is a high strength polymer attachment device with GhillieTEX™ IR signature reduction technology. This product has considerable weight and cost savings over metal climbing carabiners. All of the external components are high strength molded polymer, which eliminates metal noise and paint scratches.
- GhillieTEX™ IR signature reduction technology
- Corossion resistant stainless steel spring
- High strength polymer design
- Weight savings compared to metal carabiner
- Resistance to solar heating
- Textured grip for use with wet/gloved hands
- Large latch opening eliminates snags
- Eliminates metal-on-metal noise and paint scratches
- Use for securing tactical accessories
- Weight:2.4 oz.
- Made In U.S.A.
- NOT FOR CLIMBING OR LIFESAVING USE
OGK is an excellent company to buy from. Going to order again and recommending to everyone!!!!!!!
--Christopher W. - Citra, FL
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|