MaxPedition 9819DFC F.I.G.H.T. Medical Pouch, Digital Foliage Camo
SKU: MAX9819DFC MPN: 9819DFC
- The F.I.G.H.T. medical pouch, Maxpedition's third collaboration with Darrin Talbott of Extreme Gear Labs (EGL).12.6 oz.
- This is a MOLLE Compatible tear-away pouch so it can be pulled away from its MOLLE-compatible base--the idea being quick removal, especially if the casualty is wearing it.
- Its size is approx. 6" wide x 9" tall x 3" thick but can expand up to 5" thick when fully filled.
- Will easily fit 500cc IV with room for lots more kit. Patent Pending.5" TacTie (sold seperately)
- Attachment method:
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls
Thank you so much for the COLD STEEL winter hat. It's Always a pleasure dealing with You and your Outstanding company. Peace and blessings to you and all of those around you.
--Pat Q. - Folsom, PA
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|