MaxPedition 9819K F.I.G.H.T. Medical Pouch, Khaki
SKU: MAX9819K MPN: 9819K
- The F.I.G.H.T. medical pouch, Maxpedition's third collaboration with Darrin Talbott of Extreme Gear Labs (EGL).12.6 oz.
- This is a MOLLE Compatible tear-away pouch so it can be pulled away from its MOLLE-compatible base--the idea being quick removal, especially if the casualty is wearing it.
- Its size is approx. 6" wide x 9" tall x 3" thick but can expand up to 5" thick when fully filled.
- Will easily fit 500cc IV with room for lots more kit. Patent Pending.5" TacTie (sold seperately)
- Attachment method:
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls
I'll definitely 100% will be ordering from this company again many times in the future as the products arrived in a very quick amount of time during the holiday season which is always impressive. I will be a lifelong client of this company.
--Marc P. - Whitby, Ontario, CANADA
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|