Kershaw Emerson 6034TRAINER E-Train Training Knife Folder (3.2 Inch Stonewash Blunt Blade) G10 Steel Handle
The Emerson wave shaped opening feature is a fast, effective, and impressive way to open your knife.
The patented Emerson wave shaped feature, a small wave-shaped tab on the top of the blade that's built to catch on your pocket seam, opens the knife as you withdraw it from your pocket. This instant-open feature is a favorite among military, rescue, and law enforcement knife users.
But it does take a little practice.
Enter the Kershaw-Emerson E-Train, Kershaw Emerson trainer knife. The blade is unsharpened so you can safely practice using the wave shaped opening feature without endangering either your pocket or your fingers.
The E-Train's G-10 front scale is in safe-training blue for easy identification. There's a left/right reversible pocketclip so you can easily carry it with you to train whenever you have a spare moment.
Kershaw Knives - 6034TRAINER Specifications:
- Overall Length:7.70 (19.6 cm)
- Blade Length:3.20 in. Unsharpened (8.1 cm)
- Blade Thickness:0.11 in.
- Blade Material:3Cr13 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style:Clip Point
- Blade Finish:Stonewash
- Edge Type:Dull Unsharpened
- Handle Length:4.50 in. (11.4 cm)
- Handle Thickness:0.44 in.
- Handle Material:G-10 Front, Steel Back
- Handle Color:Blue
- Frame/Liner:Stainless Steel
- Weight:5.10 oz. (146 g)
- Carry Method:Ambidextrous Pocket Clip - Right Hand, Left Hand, Tip-Up
- Knife Type:Manual Opening
- Opener:Thumb Disk with Waved Shaped Opening Feature
- Lock Type:Frame Lock
- Model Number:6034TRAINER
- Designer:Ernest Emerson
- Made in China
Oso Grande has an Excellent selection! Prices are fair, and their customer service is Amazballs!
--D.D. - Oil City, Pennsylvania
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|