Kershaw 1073 Siege Tomahawk Tactical with Spike and Pry Bar (16 Inches Overall) Nylon Sheath K1073
SKU: K1073X MPN: K1073X
KS1073X: Siege Tomahawk
The Kershaw Siege Tomahawk is a powerful tool that is adept at everything from obstacle removal and dynamic entry to opening crates. The hatchet head offers a durable edge. The back spike is designed for maximum penetration, while the pommel includes a nail-puller and a sturdy pry bar.
The Siege's steel provides strength, wear resistance, and durability; the black-oxide coating protects the blade. Riveted, glass-filled nylon scales with Kershaw's exclusive K-Texture pattern offer a secure grip and handling comfort.
The Siege comes with its own sheath for storage and easy carrying.
Kershaw Knives - K1073X Specifications:
- Overall Length:16.00 in. (40.6 cm)
- Head Width:8.00 in.
- Head Thickness:0.21 in.
- Head Material:3Cr13 Stainless Steel
- Finish:Black Oxide Coating
- Blade Length:4.00 in. (10.2 cm)
- Handle Material:Glass-Filled Nylon (GFN)
- Handle Color:Black
- Weight:31.8 oz. (902 g) (with sheath: 35.5 oz., 1005 g)
- Carry Method:Nylon Sheath
- Product Type:Axe
- Model Name:Siege Tomahawk
- Model Number:1073
- Made in China
One of the few places that carried the product although many other places listed it, but had no stock. Fast shipping, good price on product and shipping cost.
--Customer via Resellerratings.com
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|