Spyderco C101PBL2 Manix Ball Bearing Lock Folding Knife (3.375 Inch BD-1 Satin Plain Blade) Blue Translucent Handle
SKU: SP-C101PBL2 MPN: C101PBL2
C101PBL2: Manix 2 Blue Translucent
The Spyderco Manix2 folding knife showcases refined features at an excellent dollar value with a patented Ball Bearing Lock. The heart of this lock is a hardened free-floating ball bearing closed in a custom polymer cage. The round bearing enables the lock to self-adjust across a large surface while locking up solid and confidently. Translucent Edgetek FRCP (fiberglass reinforced co-polymer) handle is semi-opaque dusk blue. Voted Blade Magazine's Most Innovative American Design for 2010. Spyderco Best Buy for design, manufacturing quality and materials.
Spyderco Knives - C101PBL2 Specifications:
- Overall Length:8.00 in.
- Blade Length:3.375 in.
- Cutting Edge:2.88 in.
- Blade Thickness:0.125 in.
- Blade Material:Carpenter BD-1 Steel
- Blade Style:Leaf-Shaped
- Blade Grind:Flat Ground
- Blade Finish:Satin
- Edge Type:PlainEdge
- Handle Length:4.625 in.
- Handle Material:Edgetek FRCP (fiberglass reinforced co-polymer)
- Handle Color:Dark Translucent Blue
- Weight:2.85 oz.
- Carry Method:Ambidextrous Pocket Clip (Right Hand, Left Hand, Tip-Up)
- Knife Type:Manual Action Folder
- Opening Mechanism:Thumb Hole
- Locking Mechanism:Ball Bearing Lock
- Model:Manix 2
- Model Number:C101PBL2
- Made in Golden, Colorado, USA
Thanks so much for your help. I have purchased several times from your company and you have the best knives and great prices with fast shipping! Also GREAT service!
--Mark F. - Los Angeles, CA
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|