Spyderco C106PYL Tasman Salt Lockback Folding Knife (2.94 Inch H1 Hawkbill Satin Plain Blade) Yellow FRN Handle
Oso Grande Price: $96.25
The Tasman Salt knife from Spyderco features an H-1 steel Hawkbill blade, ideal for use in the fishing industry where quick and efficient cutting of lines is done frequently. The shape of the blades tip prevents the item being cut from slipping away. The H-1 steel is a rust-free steel with edge retention that compares to other high carbon knife steels, but its most distinguishable characteristic is that its nitrogen based as opposed to carbon based. The hollow-ground blade offers great long-term cutting performance in and around water. The textured fiberglass reinforced nylon (FRN) handle features Volcano Grip and includes a lanyard hole as well as a reversible tip-up titanium pocket clip. The strong back lock mechanism gives you the confidence to use this knife without fear of being let down.
Spyderco Knives - C106PYL Specifications:
- Overall Length:6.81 in.
- Blade Length:2.94 in.
- Cutting Edge:2.50 in.
- Blade Thickness:0.09 in.
- Blade Material:H1 Rustproof Stainless Steel
- Blade Style:Hawkbill
- Blade Grind:Hollow Ground
- Blade Finish:Satin
- Edge Type:PlainEdge
- Handle Length:4.00 in.
- Handle Thickness:0.36 in.
- Handle Material:FRN (Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)
- Handle Color:Yellow
- Weight:2.00 oz.
- Carry Method:Ambidextrous 2-Position Pocket Clip (Right/Left Carry, Tip-Up)
- Knife Type:Manual Opening Folder
- Opening Mechanism:Thumb Hole (15/32 Inch Diameter)
- Locking Mechanism:Lock Back w/ David Boye Dent
- Model:Tasman Salt
- Model Number:C106PYL
- Made in Seki City, Japan
Your customer service is wonderful and very much appreciated!!! Merry Christmas
--Vanedra - Dallas, TX
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|