Smith & Wesson 100B Standard Handcuffs Blue (Black) Finish (Police Issue Double-Lock Chained Link Handcuffs) SW100B
Smith & Wesson 100B Handcuffs, Standard, Blue. The Smith & Wesson Model 100B Handcuffs are the standard that law enforcement professionals trust. Manufactured with heat treated internal lockworks, featuring smooth ratchets for swift cuffing and double locks to prevent tampering. All S&W handcuffs meet or exceed demanding U.S. National Institute of Justice tests for workmanship, strength, corrosion and tamper resistance. Blued finish eliminates glare and won't show scratches. Comes with two handcuff keys and includes Smith & Wesson's lifetime warranty.
Smith & Wesson Knives - 100B Specifications:
- Wrist Opening:2.04"
- First Notch Inside Perimeter:8.40"
- Last Notch Inside Perimeter:5.80"
- Tightest Inside Width:1.80"
- Weight:10.0 oz.
- Locking Positions:23
- Distance Between Cuffs:2.00"
- Maximum Overall Length:8.98"
- Fabricated from the finest quality materials
- Heat-treated internal lock works
- Smooth ratchets
- Trouble-free cuffing
- Double locks to prevent tampering
- Meet or exceed U.S. National Institute of Justice standards for workmanship, strength and tamper resistance
- Comes with 2 keys
- Color:Blue Steel
Thank your for easy and great customer service!
--Josh C. - Lancaster, CA
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|