MaxPedition 1419B 5 Inch Tube Sheath for Flashlights (Black) MX1419B
MaxPedition 1419B 5 Inch Tube Sheath, Black. At the behest of hand-held LED light manufacturer INOVA/Emissive Energy Corp., MAXPEDITION created the 4" and 5" Tube Sheath models for hand-in-glove fit on INOVA's T1 and T3 models, respectively. These versatile sheaths, equipped with lateral elastic retention, also fit a multitude of flush or flared bezel torches from all major manufacturers. Rather than having the cost-cutting crimped bottoms like most other sheaths, MAXPEDITION Tube Sheaths have 1.1" diameter throughout, all the way to the base, greatly augmenting carrying capacity, versatility and accessibility!! MAXPEDITION Tube Sheaths are slim, saving precious space on web gear or belt. A secure velcro lid provides full range of length adjustability while the grommeted bottom provides quick drainage and shine through functionality.
- Height (Enclosed Part):4.35"
- Height (Max Content):hold flashlight up to 6.25"
- Diameter:1.1" w/ Elastic Ret.
- Overall Width:1.5"
- Belt:3" Closed Loop
- Attach:3" TacTie (sold separately) used for modular attachment onto ALICE, MOLLE/PALS, Maxpedition webbing
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls
I purchased two sets of these exceptionally priced and well made cutlery sets to give as Christmas gifts. I was very pleased with the overall quality of both the knives and the block. However, even more exceptional was the customer service provided by Bibiana when my shipment was stalled by a production slowdown. She provided super communication and kept everything on an even keel up through delivery. I couldn't ask for a better transaction.
--Mike - Ashville, NC
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|