Spyderco C106SYL2 Tasman Salt 2 Lockback Folding Knife (2.94 Inch H1 Hawkbill Satin Serrated Blade) Yellow FRN Handle
Hawkbill blades are uniquely functional cutting tools because they “capture” the material being cut, drawing it into the concave edge to generate powerful, focused cutting power. The original Tasman Salt combined this aggressive cutting dynamic with the 100% rustproof qualities of nitrogen-based H-1 steel to create a near-perfect tool for cutting netting, line, and other fibrous materials. The Tasman 2 takes another significant step forward with an improved handle design based on the best-selling Delica 4. Injection molded from tough yellow or black FRN, the Tasman 2’s handle features improved ergonomics, a non-slip Bi-Directional Texturing pattern, and a four-position titanium pocket clip. Its handle is still home to a solid back lock mechanism that securely locks the PlainEdge or SpyderEdge blade when in use.
Spyderco Knives - C106SYL2 Specifications:
- Overall Length:7.05 in.
- Blade Length:2.94 in.
- Cutting Edge:2.45 in.
- Blade Thickness:0.098 in.
- Blade Material:H1 Rustproof Stainless Steel
- Blade Style:Hawkbill
- Blade Grind:Hollow Ground
- Blade Finish:Satin
- Edge Type:Serrated SpyderEdge
- Handle Length:4.25 in.
- Handle Thickness:0.36 in.
- Handle Material:FRN (Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)
- Handle Color:Yellow
- Weight:2.10 oz.
- Carry Method:Ambidextrous 4-Position Pocket Clip (Right/Left Carry, Tip-Up/Down)
- Knife Type:Manual Opening Folder
- Opening Mechanism:Thumb Hole (15/32 Inch Diameter)
- Locking Mechanism:Lock Back w/ David Boye Dent
- Model:Tasman Salt 2 Yellow
- Model Number:C106SYL2
- Made in Seki City, Japan
One of the few places that carried the product although many other places listed it, but had no stock. Fast shipping, good price on product and shipping cost.
--Customer via Resellerratings.com
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|