Tac-Force Milano Stiletto Speedster Spring Assisted LinerLock Folding Knife (3.75 Inch 440 Spectrum Rainbow Plain Blade) Black Aluminum Handle 428RB
The Tac-Force Milano Stiletto is a a sleek and stylish spring assisted folding knife that has two opening methods (thumb stud or flipper) and with a design that is perfect for EDC. The stainless steel, spear point blade has a rainbow spectrum finish with dual thumb studs and dual extended tangs. The knife opens with a lightning quick snappy assisted action. The handle of this italian style stiletto is made up of black aluminum with a stainless steel frame and bolsters and a liner locking mechanism. The knife also includes a tip-up deep-carry pocket clip. This is a not a display knife, this is a knife that is meant to be used on a daily basis for a cost of less than a meal at your favorite taco shop.
Tac-Force Knives - TF428RB Specifications:
- Overall Length:8.50 in.
- Blade Length:3.75 in.
- Cutting Edge Length:3.50 in.
- Blade Thickness:0.12 in.
- Blade Width:
- Blade Material:440 Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness:
- Blade Style:Spear Point Bayonet
- Blade Grind:Hollow
- Blade Finish:Rainbow Spectrum
- Edge Type:PlainEdge
- Handle Length:4.75 in.
- Handle Thickness:0.50 in.
- Handle Material:Aluminum w/ Stainless Bolster
- Handle Color:Black
- Frame/Liner:Stainless Steel
- Weight:3.70 oz.
- Carry Method:Pocket Clip (Right - Tip-Up)
- Knife Type:Spring Assisted
- Opening Mechanism:Thumb Stud or Flipper
- Locking Mechanism:Liner Lock
- Model:Milano Stiletto Speedster
- Model Number:TF428RB
- Country of Origin:China
- UPC Code:
I truly appreciate your business. I have never come across a company so customer service friendly and prompt as your company. I am blown away. Thank you so much. Merry Christmas.
--Toby M. - Fort Collins, CO
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|