Spyderco C152STIP Chaparral Folding Knife (2.75 Inch CTS-XHP Satin Plain Blade) Stepped Titanium Handle
SKU: SP-C152STIP MPN: C152STIP
C152STIP: Spyderco Chaparral Stepped Titanium Folding Knife CTS-XHP Blade
Chaparral is a shrub native to the Western United States with the unique ability to perennially survive, revive and regenerate after being destroyed by drought or fire. Mid-sized Chaparral folders will have identical blade and handle profiles but showcase variant handle materials. Possibly Spyderco's thinnest, lightest mid-sized CLIPIT yet.
The third installment in the Chaparral series is a serious contender in the gent's knife genre. The stepped titanium handle is sculpted to capture light and create texture in your hand with a diamond, stealth-like pattern. A left-right, tip-up pocket clip and mid-positioned backlock complement the folder and it's CTS XHP leaf shaped, full flat ground blade is Plain Edged for advanced cutting performance.
- Overall Length: 6.35 in.
- Blade Length: 2.80 in.
- Cutting Edge: 2.30 in.
- Blade Thickness: 0.077 in.
- Blade Material: Carpenter CTS-XHP Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Full Flat Ground
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Edge Type: PlainEdge
- Handle Length: 3.625 in.
- Handle Thickness: 0.294 in.
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Handle Color: Silver
- Weight: 2.64 oz.
- Carry Method: Ambidextrous 2-Position Pocket Clip (Right/Left--Tip-Up)
- Knife Type: Manual Opening Folder
- Opening Mechanism: Thumb Hole
- Locking Mechanism: Lock Back
- Brand: Spyderco
- Model: Chaparral Silver Stepped Titanium
- Model Number: C152STIP
- Designer: Sal Glesser
- Made in Taiwan
I really appreciate you going the extra mile to help me out. EXCEPTIONAL customer service. Blessings to you as well.
--Donny M. - Rock Hill, SC
Shop by Brand
Shop by Category