GATCO Super Micro Knife and Serration Sharpener (Pocket Size Pull-Thru Ceramic Sharpening Tool) 6224
Sharpening Products, Hand Held Sharpeners, Pocket Sharpeners, Pull Through Sharpeners, Ceramic Sharpening Stones
Read Reviews | Write a Review
GATCO 6224 Super Micro Knife and Serration Sharpener. This high quality sharpening tool is manufactured with premium ceramic abrasive gains and ABS frame material to insure long life and superior sharpening results. The Super-Micro-X™ design allows you to quickly resharpen folding, fixed blade and serrated knives with minimum effort.
Easy as 1-2-3 to use! The Gatco Super-Micro-X Knife and Serration Sharpener has two grades of abrasive sharpening rods. The medium grade dark rods should be used first to reshape the bevel of a dull blade. The white ultra find rods are provided to put the final polished sharp edge on the blade.
- Sharpens plain and serrated blades
- Two medium sharpening rods
- Two fine sharpening rods
- Preset sharpening angle for easy use
- Slip resistant grip pads
- Compact and light weight
- Fast-safe-easy to use
- Alumina ceramic sharpening rods
- Key ring hole
- Made in China
1) Hold sharpener by rubber grip pad on a flat, stable, work surface.
2) Place heel of the blade at the top brown ceramic rod, with knife-edge perpendicular to the work surface. With light pressure, carefully draw the knife blade along the ceramic rod in a slicing motion all the way to the tip of the blade. Note: Do not pull knife blade through the center of X, as it will damage the sharpener.
3) Repeat step 2 with the other side of the blade alternating side to side, 10-15 times to restore knife's edge.
Repeat steps 2 and 3 with ultra fine rods.
Thank you for the awesome hatchet and fast shipping! Great customer service A+++++++
--Jeff M. - Houtzdale, PA
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|