Lansky LKNAT Arkansas Sharpening System Kit
SKU: LN-LKNAT MPN: LKNAT
Lansky LKNAT Arkansas Sharpening System Kit. The Ultimate in Knife Sharpening Systems Technology. Safe, Easy and Convenient to Use. The Lansky Controlled Angle Sharpening System is designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge every time.
The Natural Arkansas Sharpening Kit is best known for it's unique ability to polish as it sharpens. This kit contains 3 grades of natural stones: the soft Arkansas to quickly achieve a sharp edge, hard Arkansas for a very fine edge, and the black hard Arkansas for achieving an ultra fine polished edge. The Natural Arkansas Kit contains a soft Arkansas hone, hard Arkansas hone, black hard Arkansas hone, multi-angle knife clamp, honing oil, and 3 guide rods. All parts are contained in a custom molded storage case.
- Precision-engineered, multi-angle, flip-over knife clamp
- Sharpening hones on color-coated, finger-grooved safety holders
- One guide rod for each honing stone
- Specially formulated honing oil
- Extra long knife clamp screws
- Custom molded storage/carrying case to hold all system components
- Complete easy-to-follow multi-lingual instructions
- 17 Degree Angle - A severe angle reccommended for razor blades, X-Acto blades, scalpels or similar tools. Provides an extremely sharp but delicate edge.
- 20 Degree Angle - A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and filet knives.
- 25 Degree Angle - The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives.
- 30 Degree Angle - An outstanding angle for knives that see the heavy use of cutting cardboard, wire or carpets. Recomended for heavy duty use.
The guys Oso Grande Knives provided great communication and followed up promptly to all my questions. The product arrived exactly when they said it would.
--Jack T - Las Vegas, NV
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|