Emerson Non-Metalic Kerambit Knife Fixed (2.6 Inch 100% GV6H Glass Fiber Hawkbill Karambit Blade) Plastic Handle + Paddle Style Sheath ENMK
ENMK: Emerson Non-Metalic Karambit Knife (Non-Detectable Polycarbonate Knife)
This version of the Emerson Kerambit is for those applications where an extremely tough, lightweight, non conductive, non-magnetic, non-metallic, knife is called for. Constructed of GV6H 60% glass fiber composite, it's the same size as the standard Emerson Karambit, only it's a fixed blade version. Comes complete with light weight paddle style sheath that combines the best materials and design that sets a new standard for superior comfort, safety, security, and low noise in knife sheaths. Weight (knife only): 1.3 oz.
- Composite version of the Emerson Kerambit
- Constructed of GV6H 60% glass fiber composite
- Same size as the standard Emerson Kerambit, only it’s a fixed blade version
- Comes complete with light weight paddle style sheath
- Made in Canada
Emerson Knives - ENMK Specifications:
- Overall Length:6.75 in.
- Blade Length:2.625 in.
- Cutting Edge Length:2.50 in.
- Blade Thickness:0.20 in.
- Blade Material:GV6H 60% glass fiber composite
- Blade Style:Hawkbill
- Blade Grind:Flat Ground
- Blade Finish:Black
- Edge Type:PlainEdge
- Handle Length:4.625 in.
- Handle Thickness:0.54 in.
- Handle Material:GV6H 60% glass fiber composite
- Handle Color:Black
- Weight:1.30 oz.
- Sheath:Plastic Belt Sheath
- Knife Type:Fixed Blade
- Brand:Emerson Knives
- Designer:Ernest Emerson
- Model:Emerson Non-Metalic Karambit
- Model Number:ENMK
- Country of Origin:USA
Not perfect but excellent if you need protection in a secure area
Be sure not to break any state/federal laws.
OSO GRANDE KNIVES IS A GREAT SELLER OF SPYDERCO KNIVES WITH GREAT PRICING AND INVENTORY. ALWAYS QUICK SHIPPING AND A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH. 100% ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!
--Ralewis - Reselleratings.com
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|