GATCO M.C.S. Military Carbide Pocket Sharpener 40006
GATCO 40006 M.C.S. Military Carbide Sharpener. Sharpening knives with an M.C.S. Carbide Sharpener is as easy as 1-2-3. Carbide is strong with a hard cutting surface. Its extreme hardness makes it a popular choice in the manufacture of cutting tools, abrasives and knives. Carbide cutting and sharpening tools can be a less costly and more heat-resistant alternative to diamond. In the military, carbide is often used in armor-piercing ammunition! GATCO carbide sharpeners are versatile tools for all sizes of plain-edge kitchen, sport and utility cutlery.
- Rapidly sharpens all tactical knives
- Lightweight / compact design
- Durable carbide bits
- Easy and fast
- Made in China
- Lay sharpener on a flat surface with tip of knife facing away. Place cutting edge of knife in carbide ""V"". Keep cutting edge perpendicular to table at all times.
- Draw knife completely through the carbides in one steady motion. Use light pressure.
- Check edge - repeat if necessary.
The support, both email and by phone was outstanding. My order was received faster than expected. The Cold Steel knife received, by far exceeded my expectations. I'll definitely be a return customer.
--John - Lapeer, MI
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|