GATCO M.C.S. Military Carbide Pocket Sharpener 40006
GATCO 40006 M.C.S. Military Carbide Sharpener. Sharpening knives with an M.C.S. Carbide Sharpener is as easy as 1-2-3. Carbide is strong with a hard cutting surface. Its extreme hardness makes it a popular choice in the manufacture of cutting tools, abrasives and knives. Carbide cutting and sharpening tools can be a less costly and more heat-resistant alternative to diamond. In the military, carbide is often used in armor-piercing ammunition! GATCO carbide sharpeners are versatile tools for all sizes of plain-edge kitchen, sport and utility cutlery.
- Rapidly sharpens all tactical knives
- Lightweight / compact design
- Durable carbide bits
- Easy and fast
- Made in China
- Lay sharpener on a flat surface with tip of knife facing away. Place cutting edge of knife in carbide ""V"". Keep cutting edge perpendicular to table at all times.
- Draw knife completely through the carbides in one steady motion. Use light pressure.
- Check edge - repeat if necessary.
I received great service and fast too I received my order in two days from CA to IL outstanding service I would recommend OGKT to anyone looking for quality and great customer service. I will be ordering more items from them.
-Lon W - Champaign, IL
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|